Turmeric & Sunflower Muffins
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of Organic Wholegrain Oat Flour
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Note: serves 12
First things first:
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees Celsius
- If you’re using aluminium muffin pans, grease them with a little bit of olive oil or butter. If you’re using silicon ones, you don’t need to worry about this step.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the warm water and the olive oil.
- Next, add the wholegrain oat flour, the baking powder, and the brown sugar gradually. Mix them altogether.
- Save a sprinkling of sunflower seeds for decoration (optional) and smash the remaining ones. Add the smashed seeds and the bright turmeric powder to the mix, until well blended.
- Place the mixture into the muffin pans. Decorate as much as you want with the remaining sunflower seeds (optional).
- Let it bake for 20 minutes, but be aware that this varies from oven to over. Make the toothpick test: insert it into the center of one muffin and if it comes out clean then it means they are ready.