I love this snack since the moment I heard about it. It’s super easy to do and it’s ideal to substitute all those crunchy snacks we like to have while watching series or catching up with friends after a long working week.
Take note of what you will need:
- a can of chickpeas
- seasme oil
- ginger powder
How to do it:
- pre-heat the oven at 180C
- rinse the chickpeas and place them in a bowl
- add some sesame oil to your chickpeas and a pinch of salt, pepper, and ginger
- mix everything altogether
- place some kitchen foil on a oven tray
- distribute your chickpeas evenly throughout the tray and put them to bake
- let it bake for an hour or until they turn golden crispy
And voi lá, there is your healthy snack ready to be shared with your loved ones over some nice weekend program!