Looking for ways to stay fit but not able to distance yourself from your favourite pizza/ chocolate or ice-cream? Struggling with your diet-chart or your fitness regime because of the tedious work schedule? You thought you will lose 2 kilos in a month but you still weigh the same after a month? Maybe, it’s time to throw all the anger and shift focus on these drinks that will enhance your weight check goal.
These are six drinks that you should incorporate into your diet wherever possible:
- Water – This is the most important drink for a healthy lifestyle. On an average, an adult should drink 2 litres of water daily and drink water before your meal. Most of the times, when we feel hungry, it is not because of food but thirst. So, water helps as an appetite suppressant.
- Black Coffee – This drink has many health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. It minimizes the number of diseases (diabetes or heart diseases) and boosts your memory, decontaminate your stomach, improves your performance and helps in weight loss. Voila…! Black is such a positive colour. Isn’t it?
- Hot or Cold coffee – In my opinion, cold coffee is less acidic. Otherwise, they both contain the same nutrients.
- Green Tea – Don’t believe the advertisement when it says that green tea makes you lose weight. Had that been the case then, there wouldn’t have been any obesity. But this drink has many valued advantages and digestion tops the chart.
- Milk – Remember how Popeye used to get strong by eating spinach? Similarly, milk makes your bones denser and stronger. But, if you’re keeping a check on your calories then use skimmed milk. Also, if you’re lactose intolerant then you can opt for soy milk.
- Orange Juice – Your body needs fibre and a glass of orange juice provides all the required fibres. Also, eating a good quantity keeps your hunger in check and an adequate amount of nutrients shoots up your immunity power and helps in detoxification. Like I said, do not underestimate the health advantages of an orange.
I hope I was able to encourage you, to start moving towards your fitness goals. Hustle up.