My grandfather has some really nice, organic lettuces on his little urban garden and I’ve always wanted to explore recipes in which I can add a good amount of greens. So here’s a baking experience and suggestion that turned out pretty tasty!
- 300g of lettuce
- 3 eggs
- 200g of brown sugar
- 150ml of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 5 crushed walnuts
- 250g of self-raising flour
- 100g of corn flour
- Cut 300g of lettuce and put it aside
- In a bowl, combine the eggs with 200g of brown sugar
- Add 150ml of olive oil and a tablespoon of honey
- Add 250g of self-raising flour and 100g of corn flour
- Add your crushed walnuts, cinnamon and the lettuce
- Mix everything altogether and bake it on a preheated oven to 180C
It takes about 50 minutes to be ready.