Wellbeing Café is inspired by the World Café methodology.
The main goal is to create a safe space where people can think creatively, speak, and listen.
We meet every month on Twitter Spaces with a special guest to talk about a topic for 20 minutes and then pass it over to your thoughts, feelings, and questions.
Creative Arts & Mental Health
Love & Loss
- A Real-Life Story About Love and Loss
- Friendship and Growth Through a Stoic Lens
- Tate on Well-being and Fighting in the Age of Loneliness
See Tate’s author page on Amazon here
- to create a living network of collaborative dialogue around questions that matter
- to see new ways to make a difference in our lives and work
- to promote creative thinking, speaking, and listening
- People already have within them the wisdom and creativity to confront even the most difficult challenges
- The answers we need are available to us
- Knowledge emerges in response to compelling questions
- Shared listening allows us to feel connected to a larger whole
Want to be a guest?