Wellbeing Café is inspired by the World Café methodology.
The main goal is to create a safe space where people can think creatively, speak, and listen.
We meet every month on Twitter Spaces with a special guest to talk about a topic for 20 minutes and then pass it over to your thoughts, feelings, and questions.
Creative Arts & Mental Health
Love & Loss
- Conversations with God (Neale Donald Walsch)
- Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
- A Real-Life Story About Love and Loss
- Friendship and Growth Through a Stoic Lens
- Tate on Well-being and Fighting in the Age of Loneliness
See Tate’s author page on Amazon here
- Inside Out (Sarah Abell)
- Love & Respect (Dr Emerson Eggerichs)
- Love Languages (Dr Gary Chapman)
- Boundaries (Dr Henry Cloud & Dr Johh Townsend)
- Safe People (Dr Henry Cloud & Dr Johh Townsend)
- 4 interpersonal things you should know about the person you are dating by Cee
- Myers-Briggs Type by Cee
- Attachment Style by Cee
- Love Language by Cee
- Boundaries by Cee
- What is Your Love Language? Make Your Relationships Easier by Vanessa Dias
- How Our Mirror Fails to Reflect by Benny Voncken
See Cee’s author page on Amazon here
- to create a living network of collaborative dialogue around questions that matter
- to see new ways to make a difference in our lives and work
- to promote creative thinking, speaking, and listening
- People already have within them the wisdom and creativity to confront even the most difficult challenges
- The answers we need are available to us
- Knowledge emerges in response to compelling questions
- Shared listening allows us to feel connected to a larger whole
Want to be a guest?